If you get excited about helping create and launch great websites with friendly clients, you may be the next member of the tight-knit RainStorm team.
We’re a small digital agency based in beautiful Orono, Maine, with nonprofit, educational, and business clients around New England and the US. We partner with some friendly, forward-looking organizations on projects that include strategic planning, original UX and visual design, and rock-solid, custom technology built on WordPress.
As we grow, we’re seeking a Project Manager / Production Director to join our small agency team. The right person is well-versed in moving digital / web projects from concept to completion, including experience in the following:
- Establishing project timelines, tasks, and milestones for website build and support projects;
- Creating and maintaining project documentation such as task lists, documentation, and related documents;
- Preparing agendas and leading client-facing and internal meetings;
- Maintaining accurate project and team schedules, both individually and company-wide;
- Setting and enforcing clear client and internal team expectations with regard to project scopes, deadlines, milestones, and next steps;
- Working closely with the Managing Director and production and sales teams to successfully transition, lead, and launch projects of all shapes and sizes (typically 3-5 projects at a time);
- Working closely with the Managing Director on the company’s digital project management standards and practices.
While RainStorm works on projects of all sizes, our small and primarily local team means that as the Project Manager / Production Manager, you’ll play an important and integral role in helping us deliver an excellent experience to our clients. If that sounds better than being a cog in a large corporate agency machine, you’ve come to the right place.
This role is part-time to start with the goal of moving to full-time (or may even start at full-time for the right person). While we prefer candidates who can work out of our office in Orono, we’re a mostly remote team and will happily consider remote for the right candidate.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.